after two years of terrible, horrible, awful night terrors, savannah has finally begun to sleep peacefully. which means an (occasional) full nights rest for us all! yippee! one of the wonderful cures (besides in my opinion just phasing out of them) has been to fall asleep reading stories to her dolls. It works like a charm and I can hardly pry myself from her room when I go into check on her- she looks so peaceful. my very own sleeping beauty.
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
sleeping beauty
after two years of terrible, horrible, awful night terrors, savannah has finally begun to sleep peacefully. which means an (occasional) full nights rest for us all! yippee! one of the wonderful cures (besides in my opinion just phasing out of them) has been to fall asleep reading stories to her dolls. It works like a charm and I can hardly pry myself from her room when I go into check on her- she looks so peaceful. my very own sleeping beauty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
She looks too sweet. I am so happy she is sleeping peacefully...
ReplyDeleteLove you guys!
Hey Tiffany, this is Sally Burdette (Lisa's step sister)...i just happened upon your blog and I have a little one that is almost two and has begun to have night terrors (at least that is what we think it is). We are trying to figure out to handle it when it happens...If you have any words of advice or anything that might help us get through this I would greatly appreciate it!!
ReplyDeleteso precious. I love the curlers in her hair too!
ReplyDelete